Do you have a corporate event or a birthday to celebrate? The Red Ember can help. We bake all of our pizza fresh to keep the buffet fully stocked. We never hold or pre-bake pizzas. This will ensure that your guests will enjoy Red Ember pizza at its peak.
Our complete buffet package includes everything you need for a party: salads, pizza, canned drinks, cutlery, napkins and plates (and all are compostable). We will bring the buffet table as well. All you have to provide is a place for us to park!
Here is what we provide.
Two salads- Caesar and a tossed leaf lettuce salad.
Assorted pizzas cooked to order. These will be replenished as the need arises during the buffet. They include:
1) The Classic- free range Zinn Farms Berkshire pepperoni, Manitoba Roasted Mushrooms. Our house made Manitoba tomato Sauce and Mozzarella.
2) The Gobbler 2.0- House made Manitoba Turkey Sausage, marinated kale, olive oil, red onions, mozzarella and finished with Parmesan cream.
3) The G.O.B. Roasted garlic, maple smoked bacon, red onion, tomato sauce and mozzarella.
4) The Caprese. house made Manitoba tomato sauce, fior do latte mozzarella, Vancouver Island sea salt, and extra Virgin olive oil.
5) The Ratatouille- fire roasted zucchini, red pepper, eggplant and red onions. Manitoba tomato sauce, Parmesan, and Mozzarella.
Gluten-free pizza can be provided with notice. We can accommodate most allergies, so all your guests can enjoy our pizza. We strongly recommend that the gluten free pizzas be served at the very beginning of the meal to prevent any cross contamination.
We encourage our clients to let us know their favorite foods so that we can create a pizza that will fit their tastes as well. All biodegradable plates, utensils, napkins, canned Coke-a-Cola products and included in the cost of the buffet. The buffet will be served outdoors, along the side of the truck to facilitate timely replenishment.
We ask for a minimum of 60 people, and a minimum of 80 on Saturdays and Sundays. We charge $19 (summer 2020 price, please contact for 2019 price) per person plus 15% gratuity and the two applicable taxes. $500 deposit is required to book any Friday, Saturday night catering. Out of Winnipeg catering are subject to a fuel surcharge.