CELEBRATE WITH THE RED EMBER
BRING A UNIQUENESS TO YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
Enjoy pizza in the great outdoors with The Red Ember's pizza buffet for your wedding dinner. Treat your guests to hot, delicious wood-fired pizza straight from our stone oven. Fresh salads start our buffet, followed by our 5 stalwart pizzas. We also work with each couple to create their very own signature pizza. Let us know what your favourite food is and we will translate that into a one-of-a-kind Red Ember pizza to share with all of your guests.
Here is what we provide.
Three salads- Caesar, a Lettuce-less Greek, and a tossed leaf lettuce salad.
Assorted pizzas cooked to order. These will be replenished as the need arises during the buffet. They include:
1) The Classic- free range Zinn Farms Berkshire pepperoni, Manitoba roasted mushrooms. Our house made Manitoba tomato Sauce and Mozzarella.
2) The Gobbler - House made Manitoba Turkey Sausage, caramelized onion sauce, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
3) The G.O.B. Roasted garlic, maple smoked bacon, red onion, tomato sauce and mozzarella.
4) The Caprese. house made Manitoba tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella, sea salt, and extra virgin olive oil.
5) The Ratatouille- fire roasted zucchini, red pepper, eggplant and red onions. Manitoba tomato sauce, Parmesan, and Mozzarella.
Gluten-free pizza can be provided with notice. We can accommodate most allergies, so all your guests can enjoy our pizza. We kindly ask for the host to prepare a list of guest's names and their corresponding allergy two weeks prior to the event to ensure that everyone can enjoy a safe meal.
We encourage our clients to let us know their favorite foods so that we can create a 6th pizza for the buffet that will fit their tastes as well. All biodegradable plates, utensils, and napkins are included in the cost of the buffet. The buffet will be served outdoors, along the side of the truck to facilitate timely replenishment.
We ask for a minimum of 80 people. We charge $23.50 per person plus 15% gratuity and the two applicable taxes. $500 deposit is required to book any Friday, Saturday and Sunday night catering. Out of Winnipeg catering are subject to a fuel surcharge.
We vend at St. Norbert Farmers market every Saturday and would only be able to accommodate dinner events. Typically a 6/6:30 pm meal time is possible depending on the location of your wedding.
The truck will typically arrive one hour before your scheduled meal time to set up, cook for about an hour and clean up for an hour. Party sizes will impact this general timeline.